FASD The Course > Module 5: FASD Prevention > 15. Posttest
Module 5: FASD Prevention
Test Your Knowledge Questions Posttest - Module 5
1. Name three types of prevention.
2. Identify three prevention domains.
3. Screening and motivational interviewing are examples of prevention strategies.
4. Identify which of the following are accepted prevention strategies.
5. Interventions with individuals with an FASD can help prevent secondary disabilities.
6. Universal prevention approaches can help raise awareness but rarely bring about behavior change.
7. The T-ACE questionnaire is one of several commonly used diagnostic tools.
8. Motivational interviewing is based on five stages. Identify those stages from the list below.
9. Indicated prevention for individuals with an FASD primarily involves treatment of FASD symptoms.
10. Identify the five P’s of prevention from the list below.